Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving



This is the season to give thanks.  
I want to thank my loved ones for the opportunity to share this holiday with them.  My son and parents have gone, but others have filled that space with their love. My step son and daughter, friends and photography associates, among others, have encouraged our new focus. We have much to be thankful for.   This is one of two large pastels of New York City's Central Park near the Plaza, in Rain and Snow, by my husband, Roger Salisbury. He has inspired me in my photography and I pray that all of you have someone to inspire you!

1 comment:

  1. happy thanksgiving judith...love your work and blogs...wish we could get together in order that I could soak up your esthetic sense...by the way, wonderful tribute to those around you...Fred

    ReplyDelete